Saturday, June 16, 2012

Art outing

17:56PM


Hahs... just finished my watercolor painting that was incomplete during the outing  :P

cause draw too slow :X
went to bukit panjang park for outing
i took more than one hour to do my sketch...
thinking of how to compose this drawing...
a bit of brain storming here and there...
then start to draw but then theres one part i keep drawing wrongly
so that took me about an hour to draw finished :/
but then nvm...
after that let teacher see if theres is anything need to improve on
before proceed to colouring :)
teacher just help me edit a little
and the rest are fine  :)
then proceed to colouring
for about 20 mins?
then times up, i went home
before heading to CCK mrt
went to Lot one's popular to purchase some sketching pencils :)
while walking into the shopping centre an old uncle who was carrying a bagpack
wearing a checkered long sleeve shirt and long pants stopped me
i bet he wanted to ask me to donate money by helping him to buy a pen or a pencil...
as the place was too noisy, i cant get what he is saying...
i just apologise and reject
but then he didnt reply it nicely and just shove the hands to me and walk towards other people
and i assume that i reject him and he ask me to go away? .__.
i was quite amused by his action :(
is this how he treated everyone who rejected the donations?
this gives me a big question mark inside my head :((((


well okay i shall stop here :)
bye!~
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment