Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My holiday! ^^

HOLIDAY!~

How do i spend my holiday? 
.___. 
Hmmm...
school?
out with friends? 
or maybe slacking at home? O__O
let see what i have for the first week... ^^

1st week:
hmm...basically everyday going back to school for my ART course work :)
but on tuesday - went to watch <ghost on air> with Widy, Elson, Alexie, Yunting, and shirley at West mall cinema... rather scary to me LOL and i was avoiding those scary scenes (WTF!) .___. 
but they said that its nothing, wahaha... ><
not forget every monday english tuition ^^
interesting! and loads of jokes here and there... :)
then friday went to my dearest Aunt house ^^
every week i will be going there to stay overnight have dinner and to relax :)
to accompany her too  hehe ^^
and on Friday night, something funny and silly happen on me .__.
after dinner i was resting on the sofa... and playing with my phone while watching variety show... 
and suddenly...my hand swipe through something that was hard... 
i thought that it was a shell or whatever it is... 
but after that i looked at the space that is in between the sofa...something was moving?
and i looked one more time,
that it is an insect, but why it has such a big mouth? O__O 
i quickly jumped up from the sofa!!! dont know where to run -__-
i quickly ran to basin and wash my hand...my Aunt was shocked to see me running about.
i told her that there was a bug inside the sofa! .__. and i told her that there was a bug with a very big mouth >.< 
and my Aunt was laughing at what i had said O__O 
she told me that there is no such bug .__.
and we laughed at this matter for a very long time...
but in the end i found out that there are no such bug with  a "big mouth" but its backside facing me and flapping its wing maybe to get out of the "space"? .w.
so i was scaring myself  :(
but, the bug went deep into the sofa... haha RIP to that bug ;)
and saturday, my cousins and nephew came over to my Aunt house :) 
so happy to see them ^^ haha 
and sunday, i went to Isetan @ orchard, LIDO shaw theatres...
long time didnt went there since their renovation...
use to go there with my Aunt to watch movie last time whenever there is new and interesting movies ^^
their theatre can occupy up to maybe 100+  people at theatre 1?
watched <snow white and the hunts men> 
haha but luckily able to get free ticket to watch this movie and...
comfortable view from my seats haha ><
and more cool is there are 4 more seats which are blocked LOL 
actually the seats that i am sitting were blocked too... 
but they unblocked it wheee!~~~ 
afterthat, home sweet home :)

wahaha this is how i have spent my first week of holiday...
although need to go back to school but i really enjoy ^^
shall stop here, Bye!~







No comments:

Post a Comment