Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bad "illness" approaching me :X

22:06PM :)

just watched finished watching "yours  fatefully"
hahax nice show ;)
nice story line...

Hmmm...recently a lot of "illness" approaching me .__.
like backache (which last time i normally have)
this has stopped for a long time
then shoulder injury, as last sunday i went for my art outing at marina bay there...
after finished my art i was walking around to take some pic...
in order to carry my DSLR to take picture...
i stuff all my art material and other thing all into my that "small bag"
and which is quite heavy...
no choice it is very inconvenient to carry an extra bag on my hand while taking picture
so just stuff all into one bag... O__O
which the next day...
my left shoulder was in pain...
which i dont dare to move... .__.
i ask my  mother to help me “刮痧”
which every time works a lot for my backache... .__.
but this time doesn't recover that fast...
now still have not fully recover...
next!
this thing is really killing me every night... -__-
INSOMIA!~
i was lying on my bed for the whole freaking 50 mins! -.-
nvm... luckily i got my phone then on Facebook nor ... LOL

anyway i must get rid of these three symptoms before school reopens...
freaking killing me much :X

bye!~
continue facebook-ing ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment