Tuesday, June 12, 2012

20:45PM! 
currently watching channel 8 show
laughing like hell LOL XD
laugh non-stop!

recently, my insomnia is getting worse...
dont know why...
yesterday lie on bed freaking 50 mins!!!! 
eyes still wide open... LOL
.__.
then bored TTM 
but luckily friends came to chat with me give me advice
how to get rid of insomnia...
i shall try later... O__O

last time i only lie on bed for about 10-15 mins... then fall asleep,
but then now its getting worse...
but strange, while i was at my aunt house the moment i lie on bed 
i became sleepy... and within mins i would be asleep LOL...
sleeping pills on my aunts Bed? O__O 
nahhhhsss....

but seriously this holiday, 
i had alot of symtoms coming out one by one....
firstly,
monday first thing woke up...
my left shoulders... 
F****** in pain :X
dont dare to move my shoulder much 


haiz, holiday seriously giving me alot of problems LOL .__.
now my shoulders are still in pain... 
one big red patch...:X 
anyways i will bare the pain luhs... :X 



okay shall stop here 
bye!~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment